Email: Password: Remember Me | Create Account (Free)

Back to Subject List

Old thread has been locked -- no new posts accepted in this thread
???
07/09/12 10:27
Read: times

#187891 - Query related to Bluetooth
I am currently working on rayson BTM-120 bluetooth module. I read its datasheet completely, and one more thing about that is official datasheet of BTM-120 or any rayson bluetooth module's datasheets are incomplete. But still i manage to bring it up to searching bluetooth devices. The next things which i am not getting are pairing and connection. For pairing and connection purpose i need to select the address of the bluetooth device using "ATD=bluetooth address" this command, and then make a connection using ATA command. But that bluetooth module giving error for ATD command and that s why it is not moving further to make a connection using ATA command. So if you any guys have any idea then please suggest me. I am struggling with pairing and connection part. I have tried these ATD and ATA command on pc using hyper terminal and it is working fine with it but in my bluetooth code it is not happening, because bluetooth is giving me error on ATD command(i.e. that module is unable to understand that command).
Thank you....

List of 7 messages in thread
TopicAuthorDate
Query related to Bluetooth            01/01/70 00:00      
   The first obvious question...            01/01/70 00:00      
      And the second is...            01/01/70 00:00      
   controller?            01/01/70 00:00      
      out too late            01/01/70 00:00      
         yikes!            01/01/70 00:00      
            thanks to all of you            01/01/70 00:00      

Back to Subject List